I first saw this as a film whilst on the way to the USA in September last year. I loved it. This was just after the sequel, The Girl Who Played With Fire, was released in Australia and received a poor review on At The Movies.
I then bough the books, and the audio books and released that the second book/film is best read as the first part of the finale The Girl Who Kicked The Hornet's Nest which also received a poor review when it was released in early 2011 in Australia.
The books are far better than the movies, but I thought that the movies were a fair presentation of the books. It is bleedingly obvious that David and Margaret had not read the books before seeing the movies, otherwise their comments about the storyline would have been different.
There are several versions of the audio book available. The best version is that read by Simon Vance. Through Audible.com I was able to buy the first two books with Simon Vance as the reader, but the third book was read by someone else.
The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo was the first movie that I bought through the iTunes store!
No comments:
Post a Comment